Friday, October 14, 2011

Trying Something New


I just watched Matt Cutts' Ted Talk "Try Something New for 30 Days" so I'm going to do it. I have taken TOO MUCH time off from daily exercise and pumped way too much sugar and caffeine into my system, so I've decided to start something new this morning. I got up 40 minutes early so I could get a 30 minute walk in before getting ready for work. I am also going to drink more water (at least 3 bottles) and begin weening myself from caffeine. So, the plan is 30/3/30. 30 minutes walking/3 bottles of water/30 days. This change or new beginning reminds me of a verse from Paul's 2nd Letter to the church in Corinth. "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." 2nd Corinthians 5:17.




No comments:

Post a Comment