Monday, May 2, 2011

The Big Announcement!


The month of May is upon us. Have I gone mad? May will be a month of change and transition for me and my family. After months of consideration and prayer, we are going to try something new. New can be good or bad, but I'm focusing on the good of this change. Are you sitting down? Are you ready for the big announcement? My family and I have decided to 1) get rid of the "land line", 2) get rid of TV, and #3 get rid of the Internet. Anyone who knows me knows that I am Mr. Technology. I love everything about it, but I think getting away from it for awhile will be a great thing. I will still access the Internet at work and WiFi hotspots, but eliminating it from the house will free up so much time. I still plan on updating the blog occasionally, but not every other day like I have for the last couple of months. I believe that this will be a huge adjustment for everyone at my house. I am looking forward to working on other things, but ultimately spend more time with God and my family. Thanks for taking time to read my posts in the previous months. My blog has gotten over 400 hits. I plan to keep people up-to-date on what I am calling a "social" experiment. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. You are nuts dude! I couldn't survive without the internet.

    ReplyDelete