Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Voice


Dreams can be powerful life changers. I recently watched the movie "Field of Dreams". Click Here to view the movie trailer. I love Ray's (Kevin Costner) passion for listening to the voice. Ray fulfilled his dream by building the field and was obedient to the voice. How do you respond to something you are passionate about? Do you listen to the "voice" inside you? When reflecting on the voice, I am reminded of Moses and his response to the burning bush. In Exodus 3, Moses asked God on three occasions if he was the right person for the job. I wonder how I would have responded to the voice of God. Would I have been obedient? Would I make up excuses like Moses? Listen for the voice. It exists within you. Follow your heart, but above all be obedient to the voice of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment