Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh Vacation...I Need a Break!


Note to the Reader:
Do not take this the wrong way I love my job...I just need a break...With that disclaimer...here we go! Oh vacation...where are you? Why are you hiding? Where have you gone? I need to see you soon. Kind of wishing I would have seen you a couple of weeks ago during the wonderful ice storm we had. Instead I was running around making sure my pipes didn’t freeze at my house. I am so ready for the sand between my toes and total relaxation as the wind blows and the waves hit the shoreline. I cannot wait to feel the warm sun on my skin and smell the salty ocean air. Oh, vacation! Things just got a little better. No additional work load because of classes. Now to adjust the remaining tasks. Vacation...how many days until we meet again...please count with me...one, two, three days...forget that idea you are too far away...more like 158, 159, or 160 days... Proverbs 19:23 says: “The fear of the LORD leads to life; then one rests content, untouched by trouble”.

No comments:

Post a Comment